BodySolid Powerline Smith Machine - Body Solid PL Smith Machine
The PowerLine Smith Machine is a true powerhouse that is often imitated but never duplicated
BodySolid Powerline Smith Machine
Body Solid Powerline Smith Machine Overview
The Power Line Smith Machine is a true powerhouse that is often imitated but never duplicated. It's a sophisticated combination of free weight power and resistance coupled with the safety and control of a machine. The BodySolid Pro-Smith Machine uses four 2" x 2" 12 gauge steel pillars to support and guide the patented Super-Glide carriage during your most vigorous sets. 14 lockout positions and adjustable safeties assure the lifter ultimate safety while striving for greater muscle gains. Power Line has taken the best equipment out of the health club and engineered it to their own uncompromising standards. Best of all, we made it affordable.
Bar is 1" Dia. Pictured with Optional Olympic Adapter Sleeves #OAS14
Weight plates and collars optional
Body Solid Power Line Smith Machine Features
- The ladder-type mainframe features full length, heavy-duty 12 gauge square pillars with 14 crossmember Lock-Out Points providing a solid foundation for the Safety Spotter Catches during the heaviest routines.
- Another high-tech feature standard on the Power Line Smith Machine is the dual-lock Safety Spotter Catch System. It prevents the bar from pinning the user in a max-out situation by simply turning the pivot sleeve only 15°.
- Deeply knurled single pivot sleeve with positive glide roll radius was created to transfer lifting movements smoothly to the Safety Spotter Catches. Deemed a sophisticated dual-safety anti-slip lockout system, it operates independently from the main cross bar and simply locks in place with a quick turn of the wrists.
- Heavy-duty Adjustable Safeties equip you for the unexpected. Jumbo pop pins are quickly and easily adjusted to help you come to a safer, predetermined stop with greater straight-line stability.
Body Solid Powerline Smith Machine Specifications
- Extra long twin carriages have long-life patented Super-Glide nylon bushings for frictionless movement and performance over 2"square, high polished chrome guide bars.
- BodySolid Powerline Smith Assembled Dimensions: 80"H x 45"L x 76"W.