BodySolid G10B Bi Angular Home Gym - Body Solid G 10B
||3-5 business days
|Total delivery time:
||6-10 business days
||Forest Park, IL
BodySolid G10B Bi Angular Home Gym - Body Solid G 10B Description
- Biangular® Motion Chest Press
- Lat Pulldown / High Pulley
- Seated Row / Low Pulley
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station
- Perfect Pec Fly Station
- Weight Stack Shrouds
- Lumbar Support Pads
- DuraFirm™ Upholstery
BodySolid G10B Bi Angular Home Gym - Body Solid G 10B Features
- Bi-Angular Press Arms: Our patented Bi-Angular® Press Arm guides you through the optimal range of motion while applying resistance from two directions. The smooth, multi-directional resistance increases muscle interaction by 25%. Now you can enjoy the benefits of Bi-Angular® Technology when doing chest presses, incline presses and shoulder presses. It’s like working out with free weights.
- Lat Pulldown / High PulleyStation: Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Perfect Pec Station: Equipped with swivel arms and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements you get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station: When you' re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. The leg developer’s SmoothGlide Bearing System™ combined with the self-aligning leg cuffs guide you through the most demanding leg curls and leg extensions. Features an independant weight stack so mor than one user can workout at a time.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- Powered by a 210 Lb. AlloyWeight Stack: Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ stateof- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation.
BodySolid G10B Bi Angular Home Gym - Body Solid G 10B Specs
- User capacity: 1
Weight Stack(s): 2-210 lb.
Assembled Dimensions: 72”L x 99”W x 83˝”H
Live Working Area: 72”L x 119”W x 83˝”H
Assembled with Leg Press: 84”L x 135”W x 83˝”H
Live Working Area: 89”L x 139”W x 83˝”H
Accessories: Lat Bar, Revolving Straight Bar, Utility Strap, Ab/Triceps Strap
||Lifetime of the original purchaser on the entirety of the product. This does not include Labor.
|GLP G Series Leg Press Attachment
||G Series Inner and Outer Thigh Attachment
|SP50 50lb. Selectorized Weight Stack Upgrade
||GAP10 Aluminum Pulley Upgrade - G10B Gym
|BodySolid G10B Bi Angular Home Gym - Body Solid G 10B |