Star Trac E-ST Stepper Climber model 5090
Step up to serious performance.By analyzing the hand and body positions of stepper users, we've fine-tuned the Star Trac E-ST® Stepper's performance across a broader range of body types. We've also incorporated motivational workout programs like the Glute Sculptor and Thigh Toner, plus the exclusive Famous StepsTM program that invites users to scale the world famous landmarks including the Eiffel Tower, the Great Pyramid and the Empire State Building. Add in intuitive display and the sleek family look, and your ready for the climb to the top. It also comes pre-wired for the Star Trac E Series entertainment solution, including a 15" personal viewing screen and entertainment controls integrated into the display.
Steppers used to be made by everyone. However, only Star Trac® has built the kind of durable and quality stepper that clubs still prefer. Now you can bring this club quality Star Trac Stepper to your home.
The Star Trac® E-ST Stepper has Soft Trac® pedals that provide ultimate shock-absorbing comfort throughout the entire workout so you will be able to work out longer without the soreness. The unit?s supportive handrails, including an Aero Bar that runs over the display for comfortable hand placement at every angle, will allow you to stay balanced at all times. A personal fan creates a more comfortable workout which will lead to better results. The unit?s quick start, Fat Burner, Multi-Stage Fitness Test and 2 heart rate programs will help keep you informed and motivated during every step of every work out.
Bring the E-ST Stepper home and make your home gym a cardio cross training zone that will help you burn more calories and achieve and maintain good health.
Star Trac EST Stepper Features
* Pre-wired for E Series PVS entertainment system.
* Soft Trac® pedals provide ultimate shock-absorbing comfort throughout the entire workout
* Integrated iPod® connector and USB power port provides convenient charging of iPod® and other media devices. (Optional)
* Multiple motivational and muscle-specific workout programs allow users to energize their workout, whether it's climbing the Empire State Building, with Famous Steps? or toning with the Glute Sculptor program.
* Supportive Handrails including an Aero Bar that runs over the display for comfortable hand placement at every angle.
* Star Trac?s popular adjustable personal fans creates a more rewarding workout
Star Trac EST Stepper Specifications
* Overall Dimensions: 43" l x 27" w x 70.25" h (110 x 69 x 178.4 cm)
* Overall Weight: 175 lbs (79.5 kg)
* User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
* Pedal Size: 11.5" l x 6.5" w, open ended (29.21 x 16.51 cm)
* Distance Between Pedals: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
* Step Range of Motion: 14" (36 cm), independent stepping action
* Electrical: Self-contained power supply, no external power needed. AC adapter is available for an upgrade.
* Certification: UL/CSA, CE, FCC, or CISPR
* Colors: Frame: Silver Shrouds: Slate Gray Accents: Black
* Resistance: 20 levels of intensity
* HR Monitoring: Polar® Telemetry and Contact Heart Rate System
* Display: Intuitive, tactile response keypad with LED technology
* Readouts: 16-character message window; Dedicated: Time, floors climbed, heart rate, course profile, resistance level, motivational track display; Scrolling: Calories, calories/hour, watts, distance, speed, METs
* Programs: 8 programs including Famous Steps, Quick Start, Glute Sculptor, Thigh Toner, Fat Burner, Multi-Stage Fitness Test, Dynamic Heart Rate Control,® Constant Heart Rate Control
* Standard Features: Personal cooling fan, Soft Trac® pedals, Aero Bar over display, dedicated heart rate display, FitLinxx® certified
* Warranty: 2-year warranty on parts, 1-year warranty on labor; Wear items?1- year parts and labor; Headphone jack, iPod connector, and USB port ? 90 day parts, no labor (USA and Canada only)* (Light Commercial warranty for all non dues paying facilities 3 years parts/labor). Consumer home use warranty increases parts coverage to 10 years.
Star Trac EST Stepper