First Degree Medical UBE MD-E920 Upper Body Ergometer E920
Shipping: $99.99 shipping within the contiguous 48 states. Contact us for orders outside USA
The New, Unique and Technologically Advanced E-920 UBE
Our Professional First Degree Medical UBE E-920 operates in both forward & reverse directions for maximum muscle engagement.
Whether you climb mountains, throw a ball in any sport, run, lift at home or at work, dig that hole…and a myriad of other daily upper body strength requirements, the need to have upper body strength seems to be a benefit to all. There are many quality ways to achieve upper body strength and now fluid resistance technology just became one worthy of your attention.
Human-Centered Design, High Performance “Experiential” Training
Status quo solutions do not engage and sustain the attention of our sedentary majority or most fit people. Most equipment options fail to offer the flexibility to engage a person regardless of sex, size, age, fitness level (even in rehab) and sustain that engagement over time as well as the E-920 does. It’s fun. As a club owner or wellness center your loyalty to members is demonstrated when you add innovation, comfort, convenience and results, like those delivered by the E-920, to your mix.
Key Features of First Degree Medical UBE E920
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Seated, standing operation with gas assisted multi height adjustment arm allows users of any height or stance.
- Seat unit is removable to allow wheelchair access via low gradient ramps onto a sturdy operating platform suitable for all wheelchair designs.
- 4 position, horizontal seat adjustment
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in. The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Angle adjustable, self-leveling hand grips reduces strain on wrists and forearms and allows for full pronation or supination
- Variable length adjustment crank arms from 12 to 24cm (5-10″) – ideal for medical / rehab applications
- Quickly converts from opposed hand position to parallel hand movement
- Access ramps are coated with durable non-slip material, and platform has a full width footrest for added stability and to prevent chair rolling too far forward.
First Degree Medical UBE MD-E920 Specifications E920
- Compact footprint – 180 x 100cm (71×39″)
- Max user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
•Frame: 10 years
•Tank & Seals: 3 years
•Non-Wearning Components: 2 years
•All Others: 1 year